Fri, Apr 17|
Virtual Take Action Retreat - April 2020
A one-day virtual retreat to give you intentional, focused time and space to take action and get shit done.
Time & Location
Apr 17, 2020, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
About The Event
In these uncertain times we are still craving connection and accountability. I'm taking the Take Action Retreat online. This virtual retreat will help you move from being consumers of information to implementation engines. We business leaders and entrepreneurs know how to get shit done, but finding the block of time with like-minded, go-getters can be challenging. No more excuses, Take Action retreat holds the space so you gain momentum and begin making the impact you crave.
You’ll start the day with a clear set of achievable goals based on the next crucial step in your business. We’ll facilitate the retreat providing a balanced combination of focused personal time, group feedback and brainstorming support. You will end with action items checked off your to-do list and the incredible feeling that comes from getting shit done.
THIS RETREAT IS FOR:
- Optimistic entrepreneurs
- Creators of impactful businesses
- Insatiable learners
- Fabulous multiple plate spinners
Besides the satisfaction of taking action on your projects, you can expect:
- Focused individual work sessions along with other entrepreneurs doing the same thing
- Facilitated group collaboration and feedback (if needed) via Zoom
- A detailed intake form that helps you get super clear on your home run
- Pre-event consult with the host to get clear on your goals for the day
- After-glow of excitement that will continue to motivate you to take further action
“I tackled an epic planning project by mapping out every step of a book launch. With Denise’s support, I identified the right technology to make my plan actionable – and went home with a huge sense of acceleration and accomplishment."
– Sage Cohen, Author
"I thought I was going to be exhausted after the intensity of the retreat, but I actually feel energized and motivated to continue moving forward with my business goals."
– Jill Cropp, Architect
Virtual Take Action Retreat