Take Action Retreat
Time & Location
About The Event
It's time to move from being consumers of information to implementation engines. We business leaders and entrepreneurs know how to get shit done, but finding the block of time with like-minded, go-getters can be challenging. No more excuses, Take Action retreat holds the space so you gain momentum and begin making the impact you crave.
You’ll start the day with a clear set of achievable goals based on the next crucial step in your business. We’ll facilitate the retreat providing a balanced combination of focused personal time, group feedback and brainstorming support. You will leave with action items checked off your to-do list and the incredible feeling that comes from getting shit done.
THIS RETREAT IS FOR:
- Optimistic entrepreneurs
- Creators of impactful businesses
- Insatiable learners
- Fabulous multiple plate spinners
Besides the satisfaction of taking action on your projects, you can expect:
- Focused individual work sessions along with other entrepreneurs doing the same thing
- Facilitated group collaboration and feedback (if needed)
- Pre-event consult with the host to get clear on your goals for the day
- Delicious and nutritious food throughout the day
- Comfortable and work-friendly environment with WI-FI
- After-glow of excitement that will continue to motivate you to take further action
"When I saw the GSD retreat pop up on Facebook, it was exactly what I had been needing – a time, place and space to focus and pour the ideas that had been swirling around my brain into a plan of action. The location Denise selected (heaven!), the size of the group (small + inspiring), the food (healthy + energizing) and their support allowed me to get done the shit I wanted to get done."
– Sara Stowe, Director Talent Acquisition, Cura Cannabis Solutions
“The Take Action retreat was my most productive day of 2016. If you want a day without technology, a serene environment, numerous resources, like minded individuals, excellent hosts and moderators, and most importantly need to cross a project off that to do list, you must look into this retreat. I will definitely be a repeat attendee."
- Aaron Jones, Marketing Consultant
“I tackled an epic planning project by mapping out every step of a book launch. With Denise’s support, I identified the right technology to make my plan actionable – and went home with a huge sense of acceleration and accomplishment."
– Sage Cohen, Author
"I thought I was going to be exhausted after the intensity of the retreat, but I actually feel energized and motivated to continue moving forward with my business goals."
– Jill Cropp, Architect