May 20 | Take Action Power Hour
Time & Location
About The Event
It's time to capture, catalyze and take action on the work that matters.
Besides the satisfaction of taking action on your projects, during the Power Hour you can expect:
- Learn a simple process to help you get organized and create a clear work plan.
- Get some focused time to work on the work that matters.
- Commit to the one next thing you’ll do next.
- I’ll be your accountabilibuddy and follow up with you individually after a week to see if you’re doing on that one thing.
- After-glow of excitement that will continue to motivate you to take further action
THIS RETREAT IS FOR:
- Optimistic entrepreneurs
- Creators of impactful businesses
- Insatiable learners
- Fabulous multiple plate spinners
“I tackled an epic planning project by mapping out every step of a book launch. With Denise’s support, I identified the right technology to make my plan actionable – and went home with a huge sense of acceleration and accomplishment."
– Sage Cohen, Author
"I thought I was going to be exhausted after the intensity of the retreat, but I actually feel energized and motivated to continue moving forward with my business goals."
– Jill Cropp, Architect
- Power Hour$0$00$0