Fri, Apr 12|
Peach Cheesecake Ranch
Take Action Retreat - April 2024
A one-day retreat to give you intentional, focused time and space to take action and get sh*t done.
Time & Location
Apr 12, 2024, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Peach Cheesecake Ranch, 32815 NE Chamberlain Rd, Corbett, OR 97019, USA
About the event
It's time to stop talking about it and start being about it! We business leaders and entrepreneurs know how to get shit done, but finding the block of time with like-minded, go-getters can be challenging. No more excuses, Take Action retreat holds the space so you gain momentum and begin making the impact you crave.
You’ll start the day with a clear set of achievable goals based on the next crucial step in your business. I’ll facilitate the retreat providing a balanced combination of focused personal time, group feedback and brainstorming support. You will leave with action items checked off your to-do list and the incredible feeling that comes from getting sh*t done.
THIS RETREAT IS FOR:
- Optimistic entrepreneurs
- Creators of impactful businesses
- Wholehearted leaders
- Fabulous multiple-plate spinners
Besides the satisfaction of taking action on your most important project, you can expect:
- Focused individual work sessions along with other others doing the same thing
- Facilitated group collaboration and feedback (if needed)
- Pre-event consult with Denise to get clear on your goals for the day
- Delicious and nutritious food throughout the day
- Comfortable and work-friendly environment with fast WI-FI
- After-glow of excitement that will continue to motivate you to take further action
"When I saw the GSD retreat pop up on Facebook, it was exactly what I had been needing – a time, place and space to focus and pour the ideas that had been swirling around my brain into a plan of action. The location (heaven!), the size of the group (small + inspiring), the food (healthy + energizing) and their support allowed me to get done the shit I wanted to get done."
– Sara Stowe, Director of People & Culture at True Terpenes
“The Take Action retreat was my most productive day of the year. If you want a day without technology, a serene environment, numerous resources, like-minded individuals, excellent hosts and moderators, and most importantly need to cross a project off that to-do list, you must look into this retreat. I will definitely be a repeat attendee."
- Aaron Jones, Creative Recruiter at Aquent Talent
“I tackled an epic planning project by mapping out every step of a book launch. With Denise’s support, I identified the right technology to make my plan actionable – and went home with a huge sense of acceleration and accomplishment."
– Sage Cohen, Life Changing Communications
"I thought I was going to be exhausted after the intensity of the retreat, but I actually feel energized and motivated to continue moving forward with my business goals."
– Jill Cropp, Principal at Studio Cropp Architecture
- Ticket type
Take Action RetreatPrice$175.00