Fri, Sep 29|
Peach Cheesecake Ranch
Create Your Vision Take Action Retreat
Vision Board Workshop meets Take Action Retreat. A full-day immersion to focus on creating a clear path to your authentic vision and dream life.
Time & Location
Sep 29, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Peach Cheesecake Ranch, 32815 NE Chamberlain Rd, Corbett, OR 97019, USA
About the event
This retreat combines two of my most effective programs: the Create Your Life Vision Board Workshop and the Take Action Retreat.
The first half of the day is designed to immerse you in a creative, inspired environment so you can intentionally define your dreams and create a Vision Board that connects your vision with your idea of success. After lunch, there will be focused time and space to create tangible plans for your Vision Board so you can start taking action on your future immediately.
I’ll guide you with planning tool options and a balanced combination of coaching, focused personal time, group feedback, and brainstorming support.
HERE'S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Clarity on what you really want (No more settling for someone else’s dreams.)
- Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes.
- Connection with like-minded peers (No Negative Nellies permitted!)
- Be inspired by success stories and experiences shared by others in attendance.
- All the tools to create your own powerful Vision Board (You don’t have to bring a thing. I’ve got all the materials you need right in the room!)
- Your very own Action Plan to begin to effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes in the months ahead.
- A full day – 9:00am to 4:00pm – of breathing room, dream-time and getting sh*t done. (The very thing you keep telling yourself you’ll give yourself but never do!)
- A delicious and nutritious lunch.